MLP world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mlp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruit Members And Win Prizes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pony
MLP WORLD STAFF
MLP WORLD STAFF
Pony

Pony Points : 83

Recruit Members And Win Prizes! Empty
PostSubject: Recruit Members And Win Prizes!   Recruit Members And Win Prizes! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Recruit Members And Win Prizes! Mlp_fim_stamp___foreshadowing_by_kanratc-d3i6fzz
Woah, omg! I want that too!

Hello, we need more members. I've seen people recently join, so far I love it. Well, I've came up with a good idea, and I'm sure some of you all will love it!

What's recruiting people?
Recruiting people, is when you invite members to join the site. Basically advertising it, remember the more people you recruit the better the prizes will get.

How will this work?
For now, when your recruit join, tell them post in the introduction center, and you have to post on their thread. "Pony Recruiter." please note, posting on someones else's thread, claiming you recruited that specific person may result in a ban! So please DO NOT. Soon we will add a entry box to the sign up asking for the person username that recruited them. Sounds good? If you have anyways or ideas to make this more secure send me a pm!

What are the prizes?
After I discover you recruited, I will give you a special badge, ( Recruit Members And Win Prizes! Pony-Puff-Princess-icon ) over top of your username, so if you want to be unique and be ponytastic, give it a try! Please note, you have to recruit 2+ members in order to receive the badge?

I have a question!
If you have any questions, or feedback.. Post below, this thread will be open. Remember, all opinions are accepted
Back to top Go down
https://mlpworld.forumotion.com

Recruit Members And Win Prizes!
Page 1 of 1