MLP world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mlp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World!

Go down 

Do you like MLP WORLD?
I love MLP WORLD.
Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! Vote_lcap100%Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No, not my type.
Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! Vote_lcap0%Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Somewhat..
Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! Vote_lcap0%Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pony
MLP WORLD STAFF
MLP WORLD STAFF
Pony

Pony Points : 83

Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World!   Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! Mlp___rainbow_dash_stamp_by_zuzzzz-d37uw6c
Hey, you! Haaaa, I'm a pony stamp.

Hello, and welcome to MLP World! Please look below and continue reading for more information.

NOTICES: We do not currently own our domain name, but soon we will.
The site will update with it's design FREQUENTLY, not done editing.
Rank/group legend bug, color doesn't show!
Blog coming soon!
(All of these will be fixed, or updated.)

Why is this site here?
This is a place, where MLP fans/viewers chat and come together as a community. Everyone is accepted.

Why is these ( Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World! Shield )?
That's MLP STAFF, each staff member have a shiny shield, and no members may not receive them. If a member claims to be staff, look for their shiny badge. If they don't have one, simply report them. We are currently not accepting/hiring any staff at the moment.

Can I change my username?
No you may not, only staff have the ability to change usernames.. If you want your username changed contact me or any other MLP STAFF member. Please note that you must have at least 10 post.

Why can't we advertise?
Advertising not aloud do to many reasons, and one of them is copyright. If caught advertisement all content of copyright material you have provided will be deleted and you will be banned 5-10 days, with no warnings.

Can I appeal a ban?
Yes, if you feel that your ban was a mistake or error feel free to shoot us a email mlpworld@yahoo.com asap. If for sure know that your ban is not a mistake your appeal will be denied. Please note, if your ban is temp and no longer then 20 days, don't send in a appeal due to you being unbanned with a short period of time.

How do I get banned?
I know this question sounds a little crazy, but there is nothing good about being banned. It'll mess up your MLP world reputation, so let the negativity go and be positive. We will not tolerate in ignorance of any kind!

How old do I have to be?
There is really no specific age. MLP viewers are all ages, so therefore all ages are accepted!

STAFF being mean!
I'm sure none of MLP STAFF will actually be mean, but if you witness and negative conflicts with in staff contact me asap so I can resolve the issue. STAFF are helpers, not specialties.. So don't think they're better then you, everyone here is equal.

Why is he/she spamming like crazy!?
If you notice someone spamming, report them. We do not accept spammers, so leave that at the door. You will have to wait 10 seconds per post. If caught spamming, banned 2-5 days without any hesitation.[b]

Please check back here often, it'll be updated frequently.

-
MLP STAFF TEAM
Back to top Go down
https://mlpworld.forumotion.com

Grand Opening Of My Little Ponies World!
Page 1 of 1